Montessori herself believed kids under the age of six especially, should only be taught about factual things and fantasy/fiction left until they were old enough to understand the difference.
Disclosure, there are some affiliate links, this means I will make a commission if you choose to buy something through my link – at no cost to you!
Star Wars Language
- Star Wars Notebooking Pages⭐️
- Star Wars Unit Study from Year Round Homeschooling⭐️
- Star Wars Reading For Emergent Readers⭐️
Star Wars Math
- Star Wars Multiplication pack by Royal Baloo⭐️
- Star Wars Multiplication Cards by Royal Baloo⭐️
- Star Wars Math (addition and subtraction)⭐️
How to solve systems of equations (video below)⭐️
Star Wars Science
- Rescue Han Solo Science experiment by Fun A Day⭐️
- Make Death Star Playdoh⭐️
- Yoda’s bubbling Slime Experiment by Epic Fun For Kids⭐️
- How To Make Lava Slime by Fun A Day⭐️
- Light Saber Sensory Bottles⭐️
- Star Wars Galaxy Obleek⭐️
- Star Wars Shadow Puppets⭐️
How to make a Han Solo Blaster Sound Effect
Star Wars The Arts
- Exploring the music of Star Wars from Homegrown Learners⭐️
- Star Wars Story Dice⭐️
- How To Draw Different Star Wars Characters⭐️
- Make Boba Fetts Helmet⭐️
- Make A Strom Trooper Helmet⭐️
- Star Wars X-Wing Fight Pilot Helmet⭐️
- Make Star Wars Tin Can Lanterns⭐️
- Make A Lightsaber⭐️
- Make a Cute Chewbacca Storage Tin⭐️
- Princess Leia Paper Craft⭐️
- Star Wars Colouring Pages⭐️
- Crochet Yoda⭐️
- Toilet Roll Middle Star Wars Characters⭐️
- Star Wars Characters Using Basic LEGO⭐️
- Star Wars Perler Bead Patterns⭐️
- Light-Up Lightsaber Card⭐️
- Chewbacca Jumping Jack Puppet⭐️
- Star Wars Stitching Craft⭐️
How To Draw Baby Yoda
Star Wars Culinary Arts + Table Decorations
- Check out the recipes on the official Star Wars site⭐️
- Star Wars Cup Cake Wrappers and Favour Boxes⭐️
- Lightsaber Napkin Holders⭐️
- Wookiee Pies, Clone Scones and other Galatic Goodies (book)💰
- Yoda Soda – I made this for a Star Wars-themed party. The labels are just something I whipped up and printed on regular printer paper. Then I added a few drops of green food colour, Boom. Job Done!
Star Wars Packs – These are not specific subject-based
- Printable Star Wars Activity Sheets from In The Playroom⭐️
- Star Wars Printable Activity Pack⭐️
- Star Wars Rebels Activity Pack⭐️
- Star Wars Party Pack Printables⭐️
Star Wars Yoda Yoga
Star Wars Activities on Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT)
If you haven’t heard of TpT yet, you are going to be blown away. It is a platform for teachers to sell the materials they create online. They also have a lot of free resources too. You can sort by age and subject making it easy to find what you are looking for.
Here are a few topics to get you started.
- Star Wars Projects ⭐️💰
- Star Wars Maths Activities ⭐️💰
- Star Wars Creative Writing Activities ⭐️💰
- Star Wars Pre-K Activities ⭐️💰
- Star Wars Art and Music Activities ⭐️💰
I couldn’t finish this post without sharing our favourite Star Wars books now could I? These two crafts were made from the Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton. Over the years we have made quite a few things from this book, it gets a big thumbs up from us.
We also love this Star Wars Origami book too, this one is better for older kids or those that are Jedi origami masters! (That is not me, I suck at origami!)
And finally, The Strange Case Of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger and is a really fun book, great for kids who need a bit of silliness to get them into reading! There are several others in the series now, Ebi-kun says that the Yoda one is still his favourite.
If you have anything to add or come across any other links that would be great to share, please let me know in the comments.
May the force be with you…
And if you have gotten through that lot, then how about joining 193 Little Adventures Club – printable culture packs for curious kids.
IF YOU DIDN’T YET SIGN UP FOR THE FREE RESOURCES LIBRARY, DO IT HERE. THERE ARE LOTS OF ACTIVITIES INCLUDED AND YES, TIME-SAVING TIPS FOR MOM TOO!